HYUNDAI ELANTRA CLUTCH PROBLEM

2005 Hyundai Elantra • 120,000 miles

I got a new transimission and clutch approximately 3 weeks ago, and yesterday my pedal was stuck to the floor and wouldn't shift to any gears. Now today my pedal feels loose, starts but won't shift in any gears.
Casetleberry

Check the fluid as it sounds like you have either a clutch master failure or a slave failure

What fluids am I checking for? I have oil, power steering fluid, break fluid.

Casetleberry
Next to the brake fluid is another fluid holder or it may be attached to the brake master. It contains the brake fluid for the clutch system

Fluids seem to be fine, as husband went to look under hood. He observed a loose nut that was attached to the trainsmission and some excess fluid underneath car.

Casetleberry
That could be the slave cylinder. I suggest returning to the shop for follow up work on the repair you just paid for

That is most likely the source of the problem. Take the car back to the mechaninc who did the work. He should corect the problem as part of the original repair (at no extra cost to you).

Freemba