- DRIVERS WINDOW INOPERABLE, MOTOR AND SWITCH REPLACED.

2005 Honda Odyssey • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 130,000 miles

2005 Honda Odyssey EXL. Sorry I have a few questions. Q-My drivers window intermittently worked prior, replaced motor and switch, now it does not work at all. What else can I do? Q-Does this window system design prevent the glass from falling into the door if it is in place and not tampered with? Q-Is it hard to adjust the drivers side passenger door position, had a body shop do some work and the chrome trim at window does not line up. They are saying there is nothing they can do, that there's mfr. Tolerance, but it came from the mfr. Perfect. Q- When I am driving I feel in the steering wheel a sensation/usually with a noise, (only felt in steering wheel, not in the ride), usually over a bump or non smooth road, feels like it is coming from the left front tire area. Could it be something loose, like a cover of some type? Mom needing help.
Damnyankeega

As far as the driver side window, I would want to try info below, before going too far.
Key Cylinder Operation
With the key inserted in the driver's door key cylinder, turn the key in either direction and release it, turn it a second time and hold it within 10 seconds to operate the windows (clockwise to open, counterclockwise to close). The windows stop moving when the key is released. The anti-pinch operation is not active when closing the windows with the key cylinder. The key cylinder switch will not activate until the key is removed from the ignition and the driver's door is opened. Opening the driver's door cancels the key off timer.

Keyless Operation
By pressing the UNLOCK button of the keyless transmitter a second time and hold within 10 seconds, the windows open. The windows stop moving when the UNLOCK button is released. The windows do not close with the LOCK button. The keyless window operation with the remotes will not work until the key has been removed from the ignition, and the driver's door has been opened. This cancels the key off timer.