HOW DO I REACTIVATE LX RADIO?

2005 Honda Accord • 88,000 miles

I have an LX and I believe this model doesn't even have radio codes. My problem is that I recently installed a remote starter on my car, and ever since, I cannot switch to CD/AUX from FM when using the remote starter. The radio works fine so it has nothing to do with codes. I can however switch to CD/AUX when I turn the car on with the key, so It must have to do with the chip that is inside the key properly activating/starting the radio when the car first starts. Whats weird is that even after using the remote starter, putting in the key, and driving. I cannot switch to CD/AUX. So, is there a way to somehow reactivate that feature? Without resetting the whole radio? I imagine that I'd have to do this every time I use the remote starter so it shouldn't be too drastic.
Erjonmalaj

I believe it is a problem with the auto-start function. Something is missing and the radio id missing an input.

Is radio equipped with navigation system?
Which engine do you have?

It has a 4cyl engine and the most basic radio. There is no navigation, cd changer or other inputs, besides an auxiliary input I plugged into the stereo. This is the feature I am trying to access when using the remote starter.

Erjonmalaj
I could not find any reference to the problem in our database so I do not know what is causing the problem.

The radio is linked to the security system via the MICU ( Multiplex Integrated Control Unit) and what I suspect is that when the auto-start is activated, the ACC circuit is not getting power and this can result in the audio system causing problems. I would suggest rechecking the auto-start wiring and if the ACC circuit is not connected, you would need to do so and retest.