FORD EXPLORER ENGINE PROBLEM

2005 Ford Explorer • 70,000 miles

My ford explorer sport trac is not moving fine consuming fuel. Black smoke, give oxygen sensor code, I replace the sensor no engine light again, but the problem the car is starting but when I want move it is going off no power on the car , and no check engine light again after some days I com to start the car the engine is cranking but the car is not starting, there is spark on the plugs I swap the maf, tps, ideal speed sensor from another car, there is fuel I the injector fuel pipe, in the same time I open the cylinder cover bto look at the timing the timing is ok passenger site, I tray replace the ecm but I am not able to get the same model, but the surprise that after I tray 3 ecm not same my car model when I fix back my ecm the car is started but same problem the car don't have power, and when I com back the following day to start the car the car not starting again
pleas help

Used pcm will never work. They are for specific cars. New ones only to replace.

What is the exact fuel pressure? Check the regulator vacuum line. Remove it and see if it spurts out fuel indicating it is no good.