DOES THE , 4 CYL'S MAIN MANIFOLD VACUUM LINE DISTRIBUTES EVENLY TO ALL CYLINDERS?

2005 Ford Escape • 44,000 miles

When accelerating from a stand still, most of the time it hesitates (like its misses). I changed the spark plugs less than 2,000 miles ago, and although most part of the time the engine works fine, I still get this problem occasionally. I have been recommended to use Sea foam, to see if the fuel injectors are clogged and I need to know if where the main manifold vacuum line distributes evenly to all cylinders, since I have to feed this additive through it.

Univ3ventures

Injecting "mechanic-in-a-can" through a vacuum hose will bypass the injectors. If you really think you're going to solve an intermittent problem with a chemical, you have to inject it into the fuel rail and it has to be under higher pressure than the fuel.

These detergents are more for maintenance but if you use a good quality gasoline, they already have those additives in them. I have never needed to add anything to my '88 Grand Caravan and it's still running fine after 380,000 miles.

IS THE PROBLEM YOU ARE HAVING A "QUICK, REPETITIVE STUTTER". MAYBE AS YOU GET UNDER LOAD AND APPLY THROTTLE. PULLING A SLIGHT INLINE MAKES IT DO IT THE MOST. IN THE BEGINNING IT LASTED LESS THAN 2 SECONDS, WHEN IT OCCURRED

NO CODES?

WIFEYS '03 ESCAPE 3.0L DID THIS, TOOK AWHILE BUT I FINALLY GOT IT FIGGERED OUT

LET ME KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON