STEREO

2005 Dodge Ram

I have a 2005 dodge ram 1500 and I'm trying to put in an aftermarket stereo could you check my wiring to see where I went wrong

I have.
Black to black
Dark Green/yellow to gray
Dark green/light green to purple
Dark green/light blue to gray/black
Pink/yellow to yellow
Grey/light blue to black/white
Dark green/gray to purple/black
2 gray/red to red
Gray/light green to green
Gray/yellow to white
Gray/dark green to dark green/black

In the dash I have black/green, orange/gray, white/purple. Left and on the wiring harness I have dark blue left and don't know where to put it.
I'm not even totally sure the rest are right
Megg92

GOT A WIRE DIAGRAM?

WANT ONE FOR THE TRUCK. FROM "MITCHELL I" IF IT'S AVAILABLE

I NEED SPECIFICS ON WHAT YOU HAVE. LIKE STUPID EXAMPLE LTD. LE. GXL. EVEN ENGINE SIZE!

TYPE OF STEREO SYSTEM THE TRUCK HAS/ HAD

Would the vin number help?

Megg92
I don't need a wire diagram because it means nothing to me, I just need to know what color goes to what

Megg92
It's a 3.7 v6

Megg92
OK SO HERE'S WHAT I GOT YOU

05 RAM 1500

2 VERSIONS THAT WERE OFFERED. YOU OUGHTA BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHICH SYSTEM YOU HAVE, BY LOOKING OVER THE DIAGRAMS
.
.

1ST DIAGRAM IS THE "BASE" RADIO DIAGRAM. IN OTHER WORDS, THE "RUN OF THE MILL JOB"
.
.
.
2ND AND 3RD DIAGRAMS ARE FOR THE "PREMIUM RADIO". SORTA THE "HIGH DOLLAR OPTION"

YOU MIGHT COPY THESE 2 AND PRINT THEM. THEN JOIN THE DIAGRAMS TOGETHER
.
.
.
I THINK THESE DIAGRAMS WILL SERVE YO WELL. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT COLORED, THE COLORS ARE LISTED BESIDE THE WIRES

WHEN YOU GET THESE, REPLY BACK AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

. THEY LOOK GREAT AND CLEAR IN MY DOWNLOAD FROM "MITCHELL I".I DO NOT KNOW HOW THEY WILL LOOK WHEN I POST THEM ON 2 CAR. CLICK ON THEM TO ENLARGE THEM

YOUR TURN