TRANSMISSION REACT TOO SLOW

2005 Daewoo Kalos • 30,000 miles

Hi!
5 days ago I bought Daewoo kalos 2005, 1, 5cc, 50000km also called as ( Chevrolet Aveo Chevrolet Kalos Holden Barina (TK) Pontiac Wave Suzuki Swift, GM Daewoo Kalos) It was all right, but after running 500 km, the transmission has shiftihg problem from P or N to D. It is too late. It need about 3-4 seconds to react after launching D, 1, 2 and then begins moving. It is ok about R. I change oil and oil filter, but no result at all. Could you help me? This car has the same transmission as toyota rav 4, and corola.
Dimitri.jugeli

Have the computer scanned to see if there are any trouble codes stored. Next, have the shift solenoids checked.

Yesterday, I did computer scanning. There aren't any trouble codes at all. Then we did scanning while driving and discovered that Transmission do not switch from 3 to 4. So, it has 2 problems: 1) need 2-3 seconds to respond in D, and 2)do not switch from 3 to 4. Thank you for advance for your kind support.

Dimitri.jugeli