CHRYSLER 300 SENSOR PROBLEM

2005 Chrysler 300

My car is 5.7L and V8. Recently the oil pressure sensor(switch) is bad. The old part number is 56044777AA, and it has 2 connections. But it is said to be superseded by 5149062AA, which has 3 connections. I was wondering are they actually interchangeable? Could I use the new one to fix my car? Thank you for your help!
Zjyymtgt126

If there are only two wires then it should have two wires, I'd recheck your part number they may be looking up wrong engine on list.

It seems like there is nowhere to buy the old part. Could you please tell me what I should do so that I can have my car fixed? I'll appreciate for your help!

Zjyymtgt126
If you go to an auto parts store or the dealer i'm sure they will know what is different there areno tsb's talkinga bout a aswitch change which there would be if this were the case, try a dealer im sure they will have something on this. I have no idea how the hook up is on the theree way switch so cannot advise how to hook it up.

I just looked on teh wireing chart and the OIL PRESSURE SENSOR is a three wire connector. HOWEVER the OIL TEMP SENSOR IS a two way wire, you are looking for the wrong one or have told the counter person the wrong sensor.