CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER FUEL PRESSURE PROBLEM

2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer • 70,000 miles

Car will not start I have checked the fuel pressure it holds at 57 pounds. If it does start it acts like it is running rich for a few seconds then clears up. If I remove the fuel relay it will start til it runs out of pressure. I have cleaned the throttle body and still the same. What other sensors can I check. The engine light is not on and I have no codes
Lee628

The fuel pressure regulator may have some sort of problem. Also a bad oxygen snesor can cause that sort of issue. You might also check the idle air control valve, IACV to make sure it is working properly.

The fuel pressure regulator is not a seperate it is built into the fuel pump from what I am told. The fuel pressure is what is listed in the repair book and holds this pressure with no loss of pressure. Would any of these sensors show a code?

Lee628
Oxygen sensors should show a code.