VIBRATION

2005 Chevrolet Equinox • 95,000 miles

I have 2005 equinox awd I get a vibration in the car when I get to about 60mph nad tires balanced but still have vibration. What could be causing this vibration?
Eric1206

Is the vibration in the steering wheel or in the whole vechile?Is the vibration coming from the front or rear?Also did you have all your tires checked forbeing cupped tire seperation etc?

The vibration is in the car not the steering. The vibration feels like its in the front end but not exactly. The tires are fine

Eric1206
Have you check the ball joints tie rod ends control arm bushings made sure all the bolts in the feont end were tight?

Check for a bad rim. Look for excessive wheel weights on any wheels.

Cadieman
Is it possible it could be a centerdrive shaft support bearing

Eric1206
You check the center drive line support bearing but I dont belive you have all time all wheel drive the rear wheels only kick in when the front wheels slip. Also you can check for bent wheels too many wheel weights in one place like canidie man suggested.

Also while your under there make sure you check and make sure all the bolts are tight at each end of the drive line.