I HAVE A CHEVY THAT HAS THE SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT ON AND ACROSS THE MESSAGE CENTER IT IS READING REDUCED ENGINE REPAIR AND THE CAR IS SHAKING BAD AND DOES NOT HARDLY WANNA STAY RUNNING. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS PROBLEM

2005 Chevrolet Cobalt • 37,000 miles

We have tried changing throttle bodies out checked the fuel rails and put in a new fuel filter. We also checked the spark plugs and they were fine.
Matthew0701

What is the exact numbers of the trouble codes you have?

The codes are P0420 and P071 it read as air performance and catalic converter. If you could help any at all or have any suggestions please do

Matthew0701
As far as the exact codes I am not for sure but I do know that the throttle body is not opening at all

Matthew0701
The P0420 is cat low effenicy I cant find the code P071 it has to be a letter followed by a four digit number.I really need the exact code numbers to help you here. Can you get me the exact code numbers?