WHERE ARE THE SOLENOID MOOR ACTUATORS LOCATE ON A ?

2005 Cadillac SRX • 62,000 miles

I am looking to see where the solenoid actuators are located on my 2005 Cadillac SRX. There are electrical connectors located on top pf the strut mounts under the hood and I als see wht looks like a actuator or sensing solenoid along the side of the strut next to the wheel which might be what I am looking for. Can you advise of proper location
Bannisterr

What's the problem here pertaining the solenoid motor actuator? Explain

I have a error message on my display screen limiting my speed to 80 mph and says to service suspension system. I checked for codes and I have C0579, C0584, C0589, C0594 and C0691. The first 4 codes are all the solenoid motor acuators adn the last code is the damper control relay circuit range performance. I just need to know the exact location of the acuator/ solenoids so I can test them to see which one is bad

Bannisterr
Sorry no pic for location-theses are all suspension codes-might want to check at the struts.

I see that my right front strut is leaking from the top at the sensor wire and checked with a cadillac mechanis adn said that this could be my problem with my suspension. Please advise if you know any other fix and sense the struts are so expensive do you know of any other manufacturer who makes an after market strut fro replacement of my electronic suspension

Bannisterr
I'm sorry have no information on aftermarket parts for your vehicle-We recommend OEM parts