WHY IS THE DISPLAY SAY SPEED LIMITED TO 80 MPH

2005 Cadillac SRX • 65,000 miles

On my display on the DIC display when I put the vehicle into drive a display comes up with speed limited to 80 mph and I was wondering what this means and after test driving you cannot go over 80 mph. It does say in the owners manual that there might be suspension problems and to turn the vehicle into a dealer to diagnose. If I can do this myself would be great.
Bannisterr

Have the computer scanned for code/s if any present post them -who knows could be a problem with the vehicle speed sensor

On my 2005 Cadillac SRX I did find out what the fault codes were and I have a C0691 - Damper Control Relay circuit range performance, C0594 - Rt Rear solenoid motor acuator circuit open, C0589 - Lf Rear solwnoid motor acuator circuit open, C0584 Rt Front solenoid motor actuator circuit open and C0579 Left Front solenoid motor actuator circuit open. It seems like the Damper control relay is the circuit that controls all of the solenoids and I am curious to where it is located since the owners manual doesn't identify it. Where ould it be located?

Bannisterr
The damper control relay is within the Suspension Control Module In right rear quarterpanel, behind trim panel.