DASHBOARD LIGHT BULB REPLACEMENT

2005 Acura RL • 6 cylinder AWD Automatic • 88,000 miles

How do you replace the illumination lights on the 2005 acura rl dashboard. The climate control on the driver side and buttons next to it don't illuminate at night making it hard to figure out what to press. I think I need to replace the light bulbs behind the climate control unit. Please help. Thanks
Is4rael

Diy, I need steps how to replace check engine light bulb in the dash board of 1999 acura rl. I need to get it fixed before my smog test. Thanks

Jrvillegas08
For the AC lights you need to remove the dash cover bezel to access the screws that hold the AC controls to the dash. This is usually clipped in. Remove the screws and the bulb should be readily visible and easily replaced.

For the CEL bulb, you need to remove the instrument cluster. You'll most likely need to lower the steering column, remove the lower dash bezel and the screws securing the cluster to the dashboard. The bulbs are usually contained in connectors that twist into the back of the cluster.

Rivermikerat