CENTRAL LOCKING

2004 Vauxhall Meriva

2004 Vauxhall Meriva Manual 32000 miles

when I press the button on the key fob all the locks go up but when I try to open the drivers door it doesnt open it and the more you pull the handle the drivers door then locks the only way to open it is to use the key but it locks fine. It seems as the lock on the drivers side goes 7/8ths the way up but the last little bit is struggling. Please help
Radox

Replace the door lock actuator/motor

Dave H
2004 Vauxhall Meriva Manual 32000 miles

I have the same problem. Mine only started after once pressing my remote twice to arm the anti theft on the meriva. Now when I unlock the car with the remote it unlocks, but as soon as I lift the handle it locks again. "When I press the button on the key fob all the locks go up but when I try to open the drivers door it doesnt open it and the more you pull the handle the drivers door then locks the only way to open it is to use the key but it locks fine. It seems as the lock on the drivers side goes 7/8ths the way up but the last little bit is struggling. Please help"

Thysheyns