SUZUKI LIANA ENGINE PROBLEM

2004 Suzuki Liana • 7,000 miles

My car dont want to start and the check engine light in the dasboard is not on what do I have to do or what can be the problem?

Check the fuses. If the MIL is not showing with ignition turned on, it means the engine computer is not registering.

Yes. I cheked all fuses and stil no sign! Sow that means the computer is not regestering what can I do in a case like that
or what is the solution for that problem

Shurnaillypinto
MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP DOES NOT COME ON AT IGNITION SWITCH ON (BUT ENGINE AT STOP)

Circuit Description

When the ignition switch is turned ON, ECM causes the main relay to turn ON (close the contact point). Then, ECM being supplied with the main power, turns ON the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL). When the engine starts to run and no malfunction is detected in the system, MIL goes OFF but if a malfunction was or is detected, MIL remains ON even when the engine is running.

Refer to chart for troubleshooting

What do they mean whit combination meter

Shurnaillypinto
That is the meter cluster, the dash.

Ok I got it.
A other question when I tried to start the car the km/u gauge is the one who moves from 0 to 100 instead of the rpm and I think that is not supose to be like that. What can that be?

Shurnaillypinto
That might mean you have a fault with the wiring or the ignition signal is spiking.
Could be a fault with the PCM or bad grounds.

Is ther a posibelety to fix di computer of the car or do ihave to buy a new one?

Shurnaillypinto
There are shops who do repairs/rebuilds. You would have to ask around to see who could do it in your area. Parts stores should be able to assist in this.