COULD THIS BE MY TIMING CHAIN?

2004 Scion xA • 108,000 miles

Pproblem started a week ago when my alarm went off while key was in the ignition. Couldn't shut the alarm off and car wouldn't turn over. After playing with the alarm switch and disconnecting the battery then jump starting the car was okay for a day. Next day ran over a small piece is metal, heard a screech and everything went dead. Was able to start it one last time and move it just far enough to get it off the road but now when I turn the key I get nothing and when I pull the key out the abs and brake light stay on. Had a shop check the relays tried disconnecting the battery again in an attemp to rest it but still getting nothing. Any help is appreciated.
Knc

Are you getting power to anything?

The problem could be coming from the antitheft system-check this 1st-also try having the computer scanned for code/s

Lights work, horn works, windows gauges all work with the key out abs and brake lights stay lit.

Knc
Radio also out

Knc