SATURN ION BODY PROBLEM

2004 Saturn Ion • 120,000 miles

Now that its winter, when we try to start the car early in the morning the motor won't do anything. All of the lights, radio, etc work fine but the motor won't so much as make a click or even try to turn over. If I wait a couple hours when the sun comes up and it warms up a few degrees it will start just fine. I checked the antifreeze and its good to -20. Its only been getting down to the mid 20's in the mornings here in Missouri. Any ideas on something that would be that temperamental?

That's a really common issue on those cars. When it doesn't start is the security light on solid or flashing?If so most likely you have a bad ignition switch. If you have the body control module scanned for codes an have a B2960/and or a B3033 bad ignition switch.A diyer scan tool or one that auto parts store has won't be able to read the body control module codes.