PASSENGER LOW BEAM HEADLIGHT WILL NOT COME ON. I GET NO VOLTAGE WITH A LOAD ON. FUSES LOOK GOOD, CHECKED AT THE BULB AND AT THE PLUG TO THE ASSEMBLY SAME ISSUE... WHAT COULD THIS BE?

2004 SAAB 9-3 • 120,000 miles

2004 Saab 9-3 Passenger low beam headlight will not come on. I get no voltage with a load on. Fuses look good, checked at the bulb and at the plug to the assembly same issue. It does not appear that there are any bad connections but all of the wires are wrapped from the factory. I think I can see where they may plug into something under the fuse block/ battery area on the drivers side.
Ahelm

Check the relay in underhood fuse box. One for high beam and one for low beams.

Firstly check carefully at the bulb connector for a burnt brown wiring that is the grounds wire for the lamp, 90% of the time it is that wire that is burnt and there is a repair kit sold for that repair from dealer so check first before messing with the under hood electrical center [uec] note that the UEC is a control module & not just a fuse box per-say, good luck.

Mnthny4