REPLACED BATTERY,

2004 Porsche Cayenne • 95,000 miles

Replaced main battery under driver seat, getting a fault code in ctn info screen. FERT. MODE had car in shop 3 days they cant seem to get the comm thur ecu unit. Ive been told when the battery was flat it lost all memmory. Our dealer wants to stand on the curb and tell me he thinks it need a $3 K new dash, I would love to find a repair shop that in the business of doing repairs not forcasting repairs.I got lucky that dealer didnt have an appt for 3 weeks to look at. Could this be as simple as someone having the correct equipment reprogram my car, we have no speedo, no tech, no info display.
Buddyma

I am not familair with this vehicle but you can try this.

Disconnect battery again and wait at least 20 minutes before reconnecting. DO not attempt to start engine.

Plug in scan too and turn ignition switch on. If the scan tool can communicate, you need to perform throttle adaptation first.