MY CAR IS STARTING THEN IMMEDIATELY DYING.

2004 Pontiac Sunfire • 150,000 miles

2 years ago it would crank but not turn over. Replaced the ignition switch and it has run perfect until the Saturday. It cranked and wouldn't turn over. Turned off the radio and it started right up. For a couple days it started fine as long as the radio was off. Yesterday it didn't matter if the radio was on or not. I only mention the radio because a couple times, since Saturday, I tried to start it with the radio on and it wouldn't but as soon as I turned it off it started. It will start then die. If I hold my gas pedal down (which I've never had to do before) it will stay running but very very rough and dies as soon as I release the pedal.
1wildhorsefeather

Is the MIL ( Check Engine Light) indicating?

Seems the idle control system is not functioning correctly.

Not the MIL is off. I'm not getting any lights at all.

1wildhorsefeather
Have the throttle body and IAC cleaned and retest. Excessive dirt in the throttle body and IAC would restrict air flow and this can contribute to poor idling and stalling.

I'll try that. It wasn't the ignition switch. I replaced that and it still dies as soon as it starts.

1wildhorsefeather
I switched out the fuel pump fuse and it started 4 or 5 times and now it won't start again.

1wildhorsefeather
Recheck the fuse. You could have installed a bad one or the connections are not secure.