PONTIAC GRAND AM FUSE PROBLEM

2004 Pontiac Grand Am • 130,000 miles

I went to start my car this morning and I got nothing, it would not crank or anything, acted like I wasn't even trying to start it. All lights were working, power windows working, tried to jump start, still same thing, tried shifting in and out of park and shaking steering wheel and still nothing. This same problem happened once before and after walking away for a couple hours to "cool off" it suddenly started right up? No mor problems til this morning. Also, I noticed the only thing not working was the radio? Could not get it turned on? What could be the problem?
Jwhendy

A quick update on my car problem. Go home last night and started pulling fuses under hood, checked every fuse that said anything about ign, batt, strtr, pcm, etc. All fuses were good. After pulling, checking, and putting them all back in, tried starting car again and VOILA! Started right up like nothing wrong. Turned it off and back on few times and started up good each time. WHAT IS GOING ON? LOL

Jwhendy