RAW FUEL SMELL INSIDE OF CAR

2004 Oldsmobile Alero • 75,000 miles

I just took my car to the chev dealer to have it inspected for any kind of gas leak. It is not an exhaust smell but a fuel smell. It seemd to only do it when I remote start my car first thing in the morning when the temperature is about -8 (celsius)& I have the heat on high. The smell is so strong that I have to open my windows to breathe. Usually by the time I drive about 5-10 minutes or so the smell goes away & does not come back until the initial start the next morning. The dealership found nothing wrong with my car at all & cannot seem to be able to smell the fuel as the temperature wasn't quite cold enough that morning. Very frustrating! Any ideas?
2345green

If your looking for a fuel leak put some fuel leak dye in the tank. Then you can look for the leak with a dye light.

You can try an emission testing station and have them sniff it out where exactly is it leaking at, might have to leave it overnite to be checked out-