HI, I HAVE EXSALOON ( MODEL-JAPAN) ODO-260,000+ MANUAL. I RECENTLY CHANGED THE OIL, OIL FILTER AND DID A GENERAL CLEAN WITH EXHAUST AIR AND SPRAY WATER IN THE GARAGE. NEXT DAY MORNING, THE CAR DID NOT GET STARTED. THE MECHANIC TOLD THERE

2004 Nissan Sunny • 260,000 miles

Hi, I have Nissan Sunny ExSaloon (2004 Model-Japan) ODO-260,000+ Manual.

I recently changed the Oil, Oil filter and did a general clean with exhaust air and spray water in the garage. Next day morning, the car did not get started. The mechanic told there is water inside the machine (spark Plug area) and also computer area and somehow he started the car.

Since then when I start the car, the engine giving some vibration specially when I switch on the A/C. Also the RPM meter slightly fluctuate between 1 & 2 when the car is at stop. While I drive the car and change the gear, the car little bit struct and also not picking up quickly.

Need your suggestions please.
Thank you.
Farhan
Farzaan

You will need to scope the engine for a miss.

Cadieman
Thank you for your prompt reply.
I will take the car to the mechanical shop to check the engine.

Farzaan
You still have water shorting electrical connection's, ensure that all connection's are clean dry and tight fitting.

Mhpautos