I HAVE A 6S 5SPEED, GEAR 1 AND 2 HAVE BEEN ACTING WEIRD. FOR EXAMPLE, WHEN I GO TO ACCELERATE IN 1ST THE CAR JERKS A LITTLE AND ONCE ITS TO ABOU

2004 Mazda 6

I have a Mazda 6s 5speed, gear 1 and 2 have been acting weird. For example, when I go to accelerate in 1st the car jerks a little and once its to about 4000 5000 RPMs it will kick in a take off, the same goes for gear 2, just less likely. What could this be and what could be done to eliminate this issue?
TCole22

Sounds like you need to have the clutch assembly checked/tested-for me it seems like its slipping bad-let me know

If the clutch is slipping is it possible to repair it without having to get a whole new clutch?

TCole22
The fix is to replace the whole clutch assembly that's if its slipping no and/or butts has to be done-try having it adjusted and see what happens could be an entirely a differnt issue other than the clutch system-