THE WIPER FLUID MECHANISUM PROBLEM

2004 Lincoln Town Car • 60,000 miles

The motor works but the wiper fluid dont come out. I had a battery installed recently and they man said the motor sounds good, he did not knwo why the fluid was not coming out onto the windshield like it should.
Deborah hall

LETS TRY DISCONNECTING THE HOSE CLOSE TO THE PUMP...GIVE 'ER A RIP, SEE IF YOU ARE GOOD, UP TO THAT POINT???....CONTINUE UP THE LINE, TILL IT AIN'T WORKING

THE OUTLETS MAY BE STOPPED UP W/ TRASH. YOU MIGHT TRY A TIGHT FITTING RUBBER TUBE OVER THE END, AND BLOW BACKWARDS THRU IT, WITH YOU MOUTH OR COMPRESSED AIR.

ON OTHER VEHICLES, I HAVE SEEN THE MOTOR TURN, BUT THE PUMP STAYED STILL, SOMETIMES A BROKEN PART. ON SOME, I HAVE SEEN THE THE MOTOR'S SHAFT SPINNING INSIDE IT'S FEMALE COUNTERPART (SOME WOULD CALL IT STRIPPED), I FOUND THAT "THIN, SUPERGLUE" WILL FIX IT RIGHT UP, IF YOU ARE CAREFUL W/ DIS-ASSEMBLY, CLEANING, AND NOT OVER GLUE THE PARTS!

I PULLED YOURS UP, IN THIS LINK, DIY LOOKS REAL EZ, AND THE PART DOES NOT LOOK AS IF IT WILL "BREAK YOU"....IF YOU FIND THAT YOURS NEEDS REPLACEMENT

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/Taap-Windshield-Washer-Pump/2004-Lincoln-Town-Car/_/N-jlgg9Z9cibf?counter=0&filterByKeyWord=REPLACEMENT+WIPER+WASHER+PUMP&fromString=search&itemIdentifier=326135_0_0_