KIA SEDONA SENSOR PROBLEM

2004 Kia Sedona • 12,000 miles

Trying to get car fixe4d for wife before I go back overs to afghanstain. Codes showing on car are po122. / Po734 / p0735. Now im in the miltary dont have alot of money people think we do lol. But I need to know what can I do to make this right before I go back overs seas, for wife, and son. Car runs ok starts ok. All parts are with car. Nothing changed in car since we got the car. I can run down the street ok. But then the speeds slow down. No real nose or car shaking or anything. To me it seems like the wheels are not catching up to the car to make it go fast. Please help leaving soon with company. Samuel_trotman@yahoo. Com. Or. Samuel.N. Trotman@us. Army. Mil. Thanks god bless. Car 2004 kis sodena. Again thanks god bless.

122 is a throttle position circuit malfunction. May not be the sensor but the wiring.

The other 2 are trans codes. There is something going on with the trans that the pcm cannot control.

Have it checked at a shop for the exact failures unless you have a full blown scan tool.