04 OVERLAND WITH CODE P0841 ?

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee • V8 AWD Automatic • 184,000 miles

So heres the deal winter has arrived here and started jeep the other day and went to leave driveway and jeep stalled when put into drive after reverse. Started right back up and MIL light on checked code and found it was a p0841 Transmission Fluid Pressure Sensor/Switch A Circuit Range/Performance just wondering where I should start looking any help would be greatly appreciated
Heavyd

I just did one of these the other day, I removed the transmission pan and found a screw on filter had backed itself off. Good luck, transmissions are hard to fix this should keep you busy for a while that may know if you need more information

Symptom: P0841-LR PRESSURE SWITCH SENSE CIRCUIT When Monitored and Set Condition: When Monitored: Whenever the engine is running. Set Condition: The appropriate code is set if one of the pressure switches are open or closed at the wrong time in a given gear. Possible Causes LOSS OF PRIME P0944 PRESENT RELATED RELAY DTC'S PRESENT L/R PRESSURE SWITCH SENSE CIRCUIT OPEN TRANSMISSION CONTROL RELAY OUTPUT CIRCUIT OPEN L/R PRESSURE SWITCH SENSE CIRCUIT SHORT TO GROUND L/R PRESSURE SWITCH SENSE CIRCUIT SHORT TO VOLTAGE L/R PRESSURE SWITCH TRANSMISSION CONTROL MODULE INTERMITTENT WIRING AND CONNECTORS

Dr Loot
Ok thanks I did change fluid and filters about year ago so hopefully its just loose screw ! All I have is a cheap obd2 scanner but was wondering if u have a scematic of the wiring for the trans. Seems to come and go like works one day then not next?

Heavyd
I do have all of that and I think you're smart enough to go through the procedures so let me know anything else you need

Dr Loot
Ok thanks. Well im going to start by pulling pan and checking filter securement. Anything else I should be looking for well im in there?

Heavyd
Inspect the wires make sure you check the screw on filter make sure it is not lose, give it a general inspection and double check your work.

Dr Loot