GMC SIERRA BRAKES PROBLEM

2004 GMC Sierra

Belt will not stop squeaking. I've replaced the idler pulley and the belt tensioner and double checked the installation. Also put a new belt on. The squeaking will go away sometimes when driving but comes right back when you have to give it a little more throttle or when you hit the brakes. Is there a fix for this problem?
Chrs5503

Check yoru brakes it may be the squealers telling you your pads are worn in the fornt or rear. If it squeaked it wold also do it at idle when in park.

Its not the brakes it is the belt. And it does squeak at idle

Chrs5503
Chekc the alternator as it may be a bearing in that and check belt alignment. Spray water on belt if it stops then it may be another pulley. Check belt for fraying on edges. If it has that it's out of line.

It looks like its pretty well in line. No fraying on the edges. Put liquid soap on it and the squealing stops temporally and then it comes back. Sounds like it comes from the power steering side for the most part.

Chrs5503
Normally if you soap or spray water on belt its' a belt problem, count th grroves it may be the wrong one although I kind of doubt it as you said it was changed. If the se are the two pulleys you changed in drawing I really don't know what to tell you unless it's the pump which would be kin dof strange for that.