FORD MUSTANG CHECK ENGINE LIGHT PROBLEM

2004 Ford Mustang • 60,000 miles

My question is I went to go get an emission sticker for my car and they failed the car, they said " that there must be a computer chip in the car. The car is factory stocked. Nothing has been done to the car, when it is hitch up to the machine that they hitch it up too, it is not showing anything wrong with the car, the check engine light does not go on either. It seems that the computer is not sending, something seems to be by passing.
What can I do about this situation? Where can I take that someone actually knows what they are talking about?
Help me please I need to get a sticker. Last year the same readings came out, but the state of massachusetts passed it last year, which they should not have.

If I had know this last year, I would not have bought the car, I would have brought it back to the person and told them that it would not pass emissions.

The car it self is running great just won't pass emission. There is not chip in it to make it perform faster.

Thank you, Sharon

Go to the dealer and have it reprogrammed.

Wrenchtech