FORD F-150 DOOR PROBLEM

2004 Ford F-150 • 265,000 miles

I have a 2004 f150 lariat crew cab. I was having trouble with all the power windows so I replaced the drivers control switch. This fixed the issues with all but the right rear window which is stuck in the down position. I tried a different switch (the one from the left rear, which worked fine in that location) with no success. Naturally I assumed the problem was with motor and regulator. I replaced those and the darn thing still won't work. My question is this; in your experience, is this a common problem? I am now thinking it must be an issue with the wiring harness in that door but am unsure and would like some direction on where to search from here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

First, verify power to the switch.

Then inspect the wiring from the motor to the inside of the truck. The part of the harness that flexes at the door hinge is the suspected area.