FORD EXPLORER BATTERY PROBLEM

2004 Ford Explorer • 17,100 miles

Last week I went out to start my suv. Turned key and dummy lights came on and dinged and turned key to turn over and everything went dead. Took key out, popped hood, wiggled battery terminals, and it fired back up. Did not do it again until today, and did same procedure and it fired right up but stalled on me while driving a few feet down the road. When it stalled all my dummy lights were on, heat was still blowing, radio was still on, etc. Turned it off put it in park and it fired right back up. I pulled into my parking lot and parked and havent tried again. What is going on? I noticed my neg battery terminal is loose. And I replaced the battery the day before this started happening. Im hoping its a simple repair. Please help.
Ashleykaygorton

If the battery terminal is loose, that is the problem. Clean and tighten the terminal and everything should be fine.

Thank you : )

Ashleykaygorton
Glad to help.

The loose battery terminal would cause it to stall?

Ashleykaygorton
It could

Ok

Ashleykaygorton