EDDIE BAUER 4X4 V8. POWER WINDOWS AND RADIO DVD ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM DO NOT WORK. CHECKED 60 AMP CATRDIGE FUSE UNDER THE HOOD AND 5 AMP START RADIO START FUSE IN FUSE BLOCK UNDER DRIVER SIDE DASHBOARD ALSO RADIO FUSE #3 IN FUSE BLOCK AR

2004 Ford Explorer • 110,000 miles

Had a dome light out on center console. (There is no sunroof in my vehicle). Bulb is a pain to change I think I may have somehow tripped a fuse because the power windows and radio and entertainment system DVD player do not work at all since. I checked the fuses as indicated in the owners manual and they are fine (60Amp cartridge fuse #6 in fuse box under hood, #3 (20 amp I think it was) in fuse block under dash driver side and 5 amp radio start fuse under dash driver side.
Johnrj67

There are a cople of fuses and a circuit breaker for this as well as a relay. Check tose if there is power to the breakerthen check to see if power goin in and out of main switch on drivers side. If it does then it can be a motor, broken wire or module. Pic enclosed of where to check