WHEN I ACCERERLATE THE CAR BEEPS AT ME AND THE BATTERY LIGHT WILL FLASH FOR A SECOND.

2004 Ford Explorer • 102,000 miles

The beep only last a second or two then stops. The battery light on the dash flashes very quickly at the same time, then it all stops. I have replaced the battery but it is still happening.
Bschohn

Have you had the alternator tested you?

Yes, they said it was good.

Bschohn
So the battery cables were clean and tight where they go on the battery?Your going to have to check all the connections at the alternator the battery cables from the battery to the end where they connect. Also while its running have someone watch for the battery light coming on while moving wires around. Also have you checked for codes in the computer yet?

How do you check the codes?

Bschohn
With a obd2 code reader take it to a auto parts store and have them scan it for codes. Post the exact code numbers if there are any not the code descriptions.

I'm sorry I don't quite understand the. Post the exact code numbers if there are any not the code descriptions.

Bschohn
What iam talking about is I want you to post the exact code numbers. Which if you have any would be a letter followed by a four digit number. Not the code description like egr excessive flow which is listed after the actual code number on the scan tool.

Ok - I will try to get to a auto part store today during lunch. Thanks!

Bschohn
Your welcome keep me posted.