LESS POWER WHEN ENGINE IS WARM AND NOISIER WHEN ACCELERATING. WHERE CAN I FIND THE EGR VALVE AND BOOST SENSOR IF THERE'S ANY?

2004 Ford Everest • 77,000 miles

The noise sounds like when a vehicle is climbing up. Cant really tell what color of smoke it is but its not totally black. Looks somewhat greyish or light brown. Is there a need to use fully synthetic oil to solve this problem? Also noticed that the engine vibrates more when idling than before. Just got my oil changed 2 months ago with mineral oil. Does the egr valve and boost sensors require immediate attention? Where can I find those? Im having a hard time identifying which is which. You think air ducts are clogged? Tnx in advance
Clarzm

Check and make sure the catalytic converter isn't plugged. Check to make sure fuel pressure isn't dropping when the engine is running and warm.