OVERHEATING FOR PAST COUPLE MONTHS-IRREGULARLY. THERMOSTAT REPLACED 1 WK AGO, HAS OVERHEATED SINCE.

2004 Ford Escape • 139,000 miles

Finding large coolant leaks on garage floor, seems to be coming from mid-engine area. Block (pressure) test was done a month ago. Was OK.
A/C NOT on when recently overheated (2x)Coolant added after thermostat replaced. Back up fan has also been running ALL the time for past month. (Don't think the two are related).

Could the coolant be leaking from engine block? I'; m getting ready to trade/sell car and don"t want to put HUGE amts of $$$ into this.
Murfdog

It could be a hose, head gasket, freeze plug. Have you checked to see if the radiator is plugging?

I've had a few emchanics working on it. What does that mean. Radiator plugging?

Murfdog
The inside of the radiator will corrode from old coolant over the years. As a result, you may not have the coolant flowing properly. If it doesn't flow fast enough, it can cause overheating.