FORD EDGE BRAKE FLUID PROBLEM

2004 Ford Edge

When I step on the brake pedal, it goes almost down to the floor but I can still manage to stop my truck. I've filled the master cylinder with brake fluid but the next day it's empty. I took the truck to a mechanic to check the brake pads and he said that the pads were okay but noticed that the cylinder was empty of fluid again. I haven't seen any leaks or anything, is there any possible answers to this problem.

You're leaking somewhere-look behind the brake master cylinder where it attaches to the booster for wetness-If so replace the master cylinder

YOU HAVE A LEAK!

YOU GOTTA FIND IT

LOOK ON THE BACKSIDES (INSIDE UNSEEN PART) OF YOUR WHEELS---ARE THEY STREAKED WITH FLUID (OR JUST ONE, ANYWAY)A HAND MIRROR AND A STRONG FLASHLIGHT MIGHT KEEP YOU OFF OF YOUR BELLY!

NOTHIN'?

CAN YOU PARK ON SOME REALLY PERTTY WHITE FINISHED CONCRETE---FOR A GOOD WHILE---JUST SIT THERE A WHILE PUSHING THE PEDAL HARD/ LIGHT/ OVER AND OVER/ MAKE UP YOUR OWN METHOD(INSURE YOU HAVE FLUID AT THE START!)---THEN GIT OUT AND LOOK UNDERNEATH---AGAIN, A HAND MIRROR MAY HELP YOU LOCATE THE SOURCE OF A DRIP

KEEP US POSTED

All that stuffs the war is gonna be over before we dustoff-lol. NIce working w/you again Sarge