CHRYSLER SEBRING SENSOR PROBLEM

2004 Chrysler Sebring

Recently put a used motor in my 2004 Chrysler Sebring Sedan 2.4L 4cyl DOHC. Before installing used motor I had put a new camshaft sensor on original motor and made sure to transfer this to used motor. Also, crankshaft sensor is in different location on used motor. When key is turned on I have power to coil as fuel pump runs for a few seconds. Car will crank, but will not start. There is no spark. Please help!
Ruthless79

Do you have other sensor to put in and try?

Fixitmr
Did youy even hook up the sensor?

Yes, the crankshaft sensor is hooked up. Just thought I'd mention that it is in a different location on used motor than on original motor.

Ruthless79
Also, my boyfriend has checked fuses and all seem to be working. Does anyone have any suggestions? Please help!

Ruthless79
Hopefully the motor you put in matches your computer system. Like I said, did you try cam sensor that CAME with motor? Is it installed right? Recheck things. Who installed motor?

Fixitmr