NEED ADVICE ON WHAT TO LOOK AT NEXT.

2004 Chrysler Sebring • 76,000 miles

Starter keeps spinning without key in ignition. Changed starter changed ignition switch cleaned negative battery connections. Any advice?
Chrism242

Make sure the starter relay is good.

Sorry I forgot to mention that I swapped the starter relay with the AC relay. I can even take pull out the relay and the starter will spin while the battery is connected.

Chrism242
There has to be a short somewhere in the steering column to the relay. Check the wiring to the relay to see if there is constant power out. Visually inspect the relay block to make sure nothing has melted and shorted. Double check to make sure everything to the starter is properly attached.

Here are a couple of photos I dont really see anything that is melted or shorted. Anymore advice before I pull out all my hair?

Chrism242
Just hooked everything backup checked with my test light and I'm getting power from the starter priming wire connector. No power from the priming wire and of course I have power coming from the main positive cable to the starter.

Chrism242