MY ENGINE IS NOT PERFORMING LIKE IT USE TO

2004 Chevrolet Venture • 82,000 miles

2004 chevy venture hesitates or stalls (similar to driving on a windy day - when a big gust of wind hits the vehicel). Service engine light was on - took it to local mechanic. Mass Air flow sensor code came up. Cleaned MAF and air line, new air filter, fuel filter, fuel injector cleaner. Didn't seem to help although check engine light is out (still out). Replaced MAF sensor - little to no help. Changed throttle position sensor - no help. Engine seems to fine fine - smooth - except for this intermittent stalling. Any advice? I'm thinking plugs and wires next (cheapest repair). Transmission sensor?
Harry_knuckledragger

Try some choke cleaner on the the throttle plate on both sides as well as the iac hole. They get gummed up and cause stalling. The car will start hard after this. Make sure to hook up air duct before starting.

Changed the idle control, cleaned area around it as well as plugs and wires. Seems a little better but not right. Still no codes. To me it would seem like it must be something not hooked up to the computer, since nothing is coming up on the codes or scans, but what do I know - just frustrated. So far changed air filter, fuel filter, Mass air flow sensor, throttle position sensor, idle control sensor, plugs and wires - still no service engine light

Check your fuel pressure then pressure shold be 52-59 psi, if below that you have a fuel pump/filter problem.