CHEVROLET TAHOE STARTER PROBLEM

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe • 128,000 miles

I tried to start my Tahoe and out of the blue, it would not start. All accessories turn on normally and when I move the key to the 'start' position, the lights turn off as normal, but the starter does nothing. The battery was tested to be alright, the starter was tested to be alright, and if I arch the terminals on the starter, the truck starts fine. I also tried replacing the ignition switch with no change. I also checked the wire running to the solenoid and it showed no voltage when turning to 'start'. I think it is unlikely it is a broken wire and I have seen no indication of such, and there is zero corrosion on any hardware. I am out of options of what it could be, please help!
Xylamic

Have you checked to see if the power for the starter is passing thru the neutral safety switch?

I had not checked that yet. I will do that. Is it located at the base of the shifter? (Automatic transmission)

Xylamic
It's right where the shift cable hooks too on the transmission.

I found the problem. It was a dealer-installed kill switch that had gone bad.

Xylamic
Didn't know you had one glad to hear you figured out the problem though.

No, I bought the car 2 years old and it was always flipped off apparently.

Xylamic
Oh in valet mode.