I RECENTLY REPLACED THE TIMING BELT, TENSIONER, PULLEY, WATER PUMP, SERPENTINE BELT AND TENSIONER ON MY CHEVY . THE CAR IS RUNNING FINE WITH NO REAL NOISES BUT IDLING REALLY WEIRD AND MAKING THE CAR ALMOST JUMP. WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS?

2004 Chevrolet Aveo • 75,000 miles

The rpm gauge dosn't seem to be moving but the lights kind of flicker at night very faintly.
Emarsden

I assume it is running. The tach may be bad and I would check the alternator for charging for the flickering.

This only started after I changed the timing belt etc. The car is running but at idle is kind of jumping but drives fine until I get to stop sign or any stop. Hasn't stalled at all while driving either just getting fustrated now : /

Emarsden
Check all your connections and grounds wires. Check for any vacuum lines either left off or mis placed. And lastly, re check your timing marks. You may be off 1 tooth either way.