I HAVE A AND YESTERDAY THE DIGITAL DISPLAY AND THE ANALOG SPEDOMETER WENT OUT ON WAY 2WORK IT CAME BACK ON AFTER I STARTED IT BACK UP WITH LINES IN THE DISPLAY.TO DAY IT DID THE SAME THING BUT NOW ITS BACK ON WHT COULD IT BE SOME ONE SAID I

2003 Volvo S60 • 145,000 miles

Runs great just out of no where the sash went blank
Dvryan848

Fuse or bad ground most likely.

Rivermikerat
Did anything else stop working? Also is the SRS light on or any other warning lights? If it has then you will have an issue with the network. Any control module that goes down will drag the rest of t hem down with it? If the cluster itself is bad and they do fail from time to time then you would need to replace it and have it programmed. And dont try and get one from the junk yard either. Many have tried to do that and bring it in to have it programmed but it does not work. You can call your local dealership to see if they are participating in the Volvo service for life program? What you get is a free scan ands some basic checks. If they need to get in deeper then they will let you know that you will need to spend some money to start tearing stuff down? At the very minimum you will get the free network scan and try to put the codes on here to see what is going on?

JIS001
Why all the question marks?

Rivermikerat
I was asking some more questions and then the period is next to the question marks so must have just kept pressing the question mark instead of the period after asking the questions.

JIS001
Oh, you don't do your own typing? Must be nice.

Rivermikerat
I do but typing too fast I guess LOL

JIS001
Oh. I do that all the time. I used the backspace when my brain registers the error.

Rivermikerat
LOL well I guess I need to reboot. Thanks for the tip.

JIS001
Hey dvryan, any word on this problem yet?

Rivermikerat