VOLVO S60 FUEL PUMP PROBLEM

2003 Volvo S60 • 88,000 miles

I was in a accident only going 23 MPH but airbags deployed only damage is the driver side headlight, but now when I try to start the car the engine turns over but seems not to be getting any gas for last 2 days after work triedd to start and it started but died out right away, I bought a sensor reading from autozone and No error codes come up, after reading the manual it says the fuel pump get cutoff when SRS get deployed, does anyone have a possible answer?
Spotty66

The central electronic module (CEM) controls the fuel pump (FP) on models without on-demand fuel pumps.

The function of the fuel pump is to ensure that the pressure is correct in the delivery lines for the injectors when requested by the fuel pump control module.

The fuel pump consists of: An electrical pump with an integrated safety valve
A pressure equalization valve. This valve equalizes rapid pressure peaks which occur, for example, when the injectors close during engine braking. The built-in check valve ensures that the system pressure does not drop when the engine is switched off
Fuel level sensor
Fuel filter, cannot be replaced separately
Relief valve, releases fuel into the pump housing
Ejector pump, continuously fills the pump housing with fuel. The fuel always flows from the fuel pump through the ejector and back to the pump housing.

The fuel pump is supplied with battery voltage by the fuel pump control module and is grounded in the car body via the fuel pump control module.

The engine control module (ECM) has diagnostics for the fuel pump function to ensure that the pressure is correct.

The fuel pump can be activated and its status read off using VADIS/VIDA.

The pressure in the fuel rail can be measured by connecting a manometer to a nipple. This nipple is on the right-hand end of the fuel rail.

Start with this check first