WHEN I TRY TO ROLL UP MY POWER WINDOWS (DRIVERS SIDE) IT STICKS THEN BREAKS FREE AND ROLLS UP

2003 Toyota Tundra • 140 miles

Though it still rolls up one side of the window is a little lower than the other and allows wind to come in and makes a whistling sound.
I have removed the door panel and found that there are two bolts that were really loose. These bolts are near the middle of the door near the door handle. I took them out and found the peices theye were connected to were at some point bent until they finally broke off of something. Also I have a whole in the door that when the window is rolled all the way down a bolt from the motor is sliding into the hole and is causing the sticking. There is yet another bolt that looks like it can slide forward or back. I am not sure this is an issue at all. So my question is. It appears the motor is good but I am not sure what exactly I need to replace.
Jnt4evrb

The window regulator needs to be replaced. The motor may come with it as well.