TOYOTA SIENNA COOLANT PROBLEM

2003 Toyota Sienna • 125,000 miles

Oil blow by, I think this is what is happening because I had an oil change done two weeks ago and now there is no oil, also every time it starts it the exhaust has a lot of smoke, but only at start up.

DID YOU PULL THE STICK AFTER. WHOEVER CHANGED THE OIL WAS DONE WITH THE TASK. WAS IT TO THE SAFE MARK OR FULL?

SUPER DOOPER OIL CHANGER PLACE GUY MIGHTA BEEN TEXTING INSTEAD OF DOING HIS JOB CORRECTLY?

IF YOU DID INDEED HAVE A TOPPED OFF OIL PANEITHER YOU HAVE A LEAKYOU ARE BURNING IT CONSTANTLY (WHICH SHOULD BE APPARENT)OR YOU HAVE AN ENGINE ISSUE--BLOWN HEAD GASKET OR CRACK, AND NOW YOUR OIL IS IN THE WATER JACKET (IS THERE OIL IN THE RADIATOR MIXED WITH YOUR COOLANT?)

HOW'D YOU FIGGER THIS LOW OIL PROBLEM OUT?

I HOPE YOU DID NOT DAMAGE YOUR ENGINE

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR OWNERS MANUAL MOST LIKELY RECOMMENDS YOU PULL THE DIPSTICK AND CHECK YOU COOLANT LEVEL WEEKLY. OPERATOR OR OPERATOR'S DESIGNATED ASSISTANT!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND

YOUR TURN