FRONT RIGHT BEARING AND STRUT

2003 Toyota Celica • 4 cylinder Automatic • 113,000 miles

I have a 2003 Toyota Celica 4 cylinder car. Recently I had my right front passenger strut replaced due to leaking of the hydraulic oil. Coudnt make it to Firestone autoshop so I took it to lil autoshop near my house. They replace the "strut" and the "bearing". After that, I took it for test drive on highway and car starting shaking around/at 80 mph. Plus, I hear some kind of "grinding" noise from the front right side of car. Took it to Firestone, did the wheel balance and wheel alignment and the shaking went away but the grinding noise I can still hear lil bit. Is the noise coming from the "bearing" that the lil autoshop replaced wrong or does it need to be greased up before installment? I think the lil autoshop did a mistake when replacing the bearing. Any advice? Thanks : )
Samountry

I would check the backing plate on that wheel and see if it as enough clearance from the back of the rotor. Many mechanics will grab it to pull out on the knuckle and bend it just enough to touch the back of the rotor. This should have been found on a road test but apparently they missed it.

Wrenchtech
Oh I see now. Thanks for the advice, ill have Firestone check it out this weekend and ill tell ya what they say about it : ). Can't stand the noise( tho u can barely hear it lil bit) it makes when am driving.

Samountry