SUZUKI SWIFT CLICK PROBLEM

2003 Suzuki Swift • 55,000 miles

Hi Everyone, Im having problems with the passengers side seat in my 2003 Suzuki Swift. After opening it to let out a back seat passenger, the back of the seat no longer locks in place, meaning it provides no support for the passengers back. It falls all the way back into the fully reclined position if sat in. The seat has a pull handel system to adjust the recline and also move it forward to provide access to the back seats. I would be very grateful for any advice. Thank you!

Check the pull lever. Try pushing it down, Check for anything that could have get wedged in betwwen.

Thanks for your reply. Ive checked the lever and it has nothing wedged in it. The lever still falls back into place after adjusting it but the seat wont click into a fixed position.

Deemohotmailcouk
You would need to check the adjuster gear for wear or damage. That would entail removing the covers at side of seat.