WRX OVERHEATING NEW RADIATOR NO HEAT CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON TEMP GAUGE HI WHEN PUSHING NORMAL AT IDLE

2003 Subaru B9 SC (Hybrid) • 165,000 miles

Car started overheating fast. At idle cools back down. No smoke or fluid out tail
Pipe. Ne leaks under car. Was having coolant leak causing smoke next to turbo. There was coolant on hose bolt. Hose that hooks up next to turbo. Burns some oil about quart per 3000 miles. Check engine light on.
Hornman

Have the computer scanned to identify why the check engine light is on. It could be related to the overheating. Most parts stores will do it for free. As far as the heat, that tells me circulation could be a problem. Make sure none of the hoses are collapsed. Also, with the heater on, see if both heater core hoses get hot. If they do, the blend door isn't working. If only one gets hot, there is no flow through the heater core.