SATURN VUE TOOL PROBLEM

2003 Saturn Vue • 116,000 miles

This thing starts and shuts right off I put my fuel psi tester on and turn the keu to the on and it has 60 psi but then the psi dropes to o psi turn the key off and back on 60 again then it will start and shuts right off. Then maybe the next time I try to start it It will start and run turn it off and try to start it starts and shuts off.
Jameswallace1

Do you have the 4cyl or 6 cylinder engine is the security light on when it wont start?Also any codes?Are you sure its not leaking fuel pressure where the gauge attaches hose etc?

It is a 2.2 4cyl and it is not leaking were my pressure gauge hooks on the fuel rail. The security light stays on all the time when it starts and run our when it starts and stops.I ck for codes and there are none stored took it over to smog sation today when it did stay running and it showed no codes.

Jameswallace1
You will need to have your body control module scanned for codes for the security light which cannot be read with a diyer scan tool. It will need a advanced scan tool thats where I would start for the security light being on.